rate
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
hi dudes wassup dudes i'm happy happy happy. ahha. i trust in retail therapy. went shopping with yee and devi and we walked nearly the whole of orchard from plaza sing to taka to wisma to fareast to tangs. so bloody tired, but happy yay but i still want a pair of jeans. :(

yepp. yesterday was stupid chi olevels :( i think im gonna do really badly for compo, i mean topics were quite easy but my chinese writing skills are just plain crappy. yeah well, whatever. i feel bored now. okay. did you know marshmallows contain lactic acid? haha. the lamest thing ever. oh. i bought my new textbooks. they're lame. :( i hate human geog. sucks. okay. i watched antm yesterday, i like danielle and joanie yay i think one of them will win. don't bother to correct me if you know who's the winner and i'm wrong okay, if you spoil it for me i'll come and stab you with my very sharp shiny bayonette. HAHAHHAA. jade and her vocab is super funny shes damn retarded she makes up so much words. brunetteness, considerating and what else. and survivor is finally showing here my goodness after so bloody long. its about time they showed amazing race too. and they should show nice movies like a walk to remember and whatever nice stuff and not stupid ones like the scorpion king which is filled with lameness actually not really cus i was kinda engrossed in the movie when i was a 11 year old kid which just makes it all the more lame. whoa my sentence is so long. ahhahaha. my birthday is coming soon(: my birthday is tomorrow. hahaha. okay. if you bothered to read this stupid crap you are indeed very stupid cus this is just a load of bullshit and trash. stupid people read stupid things. and even stupider people type stupid stuff. hahahahaha.
i'm going hongkong soon. i will be mixing around with all my fellow honkeydonkeys ehehe. ee-ore ee-ore. hahaha. hahahhaa imagine seeing eeyores flood the streets in hongkong. haha. i think i'm very funny. at the chicken rice stall today the uncle asked me if i wanted roasted or the white chicken thing and i was like anything. hahaha. yeah okay i am done laming around. i'll be back tomorrow with more lameness okie? dokie!
goodbye my lovers give me a smoochie